RE: [IP] Foot weirdness

>the arch of my left foot has been "fluttering". It's
>not a tingling, and there's no pain. Just a "flutter"

I get this too, and it moves around.  For me, it will affect one spot
for a week or two, then disappear and come back somewhere else.
I consider mine a "tic", although I don't think it's related to
anxiety.  I mentioned it to my endo and she didn't have a comment.
I'm very interested in what others know about it.