[IP] Foot Weirdness

Catherine wrote:
For the past 8 or so daysthe arch of my left foot has been "fluttering".
It'snot a tingling, and there's no pain. Just a "flutter"thing that happens
every ten seconds or so. <snip> I was just wondering if anyone else has
experienced this?

Hi Catherine,
I feel that "fluttering" too sometimes.  To me it feels like a feather
tickling my skin.  I get that sensation at various places.  I used to "brush
it off" 'cause it feels like a fly is tickling my skin and then my hubby
looks at me like, "What's wrong?".  I mostly feel it around my knee area and
ankles.  Now I look at the spot that is tickling.  It is a strange sensation
and there is never a "fly" there annoying me.  I am going to mention it to my
doc when I see him later this month, but I just chalk it up to having IDDM
for 37 years and thank God that I CAN feel the sensation.  Just wanted to let
you know that you're not alone and that it is definitely worth mentioning to
your doc.

Sally =o)
IDDM for 36.5 of my 38 years
Assimilated : 7 December 1999