Re: [IP] ...pump trainer said shouldn't.....

I know, MM said to send pump back, I did--guess perscription pulled.
The pump trainer is quite dedicated, many see how she "goes out of her
way".  IT is not all her fault, I take 50% of blame,  I call it a
personality conflict and let it go--sometimes the bitterness does pop
up.
Maybe in fall or winter I'll get another pump. I think, with my case,
Dr. is beginning to see that I was not all wrong, ignorant, It just
takes being patient. Thank-you for support.  Linda
Think it is great how well you mother's handle your
kids. :)