[IP] Re: Dang, I did it again

> It's not the pump itself, it's my disconnecting from the site, ie, twisting
> the infusion set off in my sleep.  i wake up several times in my sleep
> sitting up doing this and dont know why!

Are you sure that you are not going low and then
rebounding?  When I am low, I will do many things
because 'I don't know why'.  I can also do strange
things when I am high.  If someone reacted to the
uncomfortableness of a high by disconnecting it
could cause these types of problems.

Another reason may be that you don't really want to
be dm (imagine that), and subconsciously try to
disassociate yourself from your reminder of it.
email @ redacted
Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
 - Vince Lombardi