Re: [IP] new Doc

  I personally can't stand being around people who are either trying to sell
their own products (hairstylist once), or book, like your new endo.  It seems
that they are more interested in selling than doing.  If this endo's
lifestyle and eating habits is something you are interested in or comfortable
with then by all means you should stick around.  But if he is so busy trying
to sell and convert everyone to his way of thinking and living then this guy
is definately in the wrong line of work.  I would probably cross him off the
list and move on to the next one.  This guy could also become too
overwhelming for an already troubled teen (compliance wise anyway).  This
endo might be the one to really push him out of compliance again.  Too much
info and too many changes.

  Sorry this is just my opinion.  By the way. that hairstylist... I never
went back to him...WHEW!!!  Too much like a used car salesman!

mom to Joshua