Re: [IP] re: birth control and high bld glucose

In a message dated 7/31/2001 9:50:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< new drug called Mirena, that just came out this past January I
 believe. It is an IUD  >>

Hi Sarah,
I don't use this "drug" Mirena in IUD form, but I believe that the drug has
progesterone in the IUD which is the same drug used in Depo.  I have a
regular IUD, and I know the progesterone types were used commonly in Europe
previously.  I have to admit, though, I wouldn't do birth control any other