[IP] Re: The War Begins....

I just wanted to let you know that I hope you win the
war against your insurance company!  I believe that
you should be able to keep your pump!!!

I was told a few months ago that I may have to go back
to shots, and I remember how upset and depressed I
felt when I found out.  Despite having experienced all
of that, I can only imagine what you are going
through.  Just keep up the fight - let that insurance
company know the war has only begun!!!

For what little it is worth, I am behind you 500%!

Good luck,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?