RE: [IP] testing for ketones

Your correct the Precision Xtra measures Ketones and Glucose. We have only
had to test ketones a few times but on 2 separate occasions the meter showed
a positive reading before and the dipstick showed normal. This is a much
better way for the kids to test ketones in school. It allows them to do
everything at their desk, without having to run to the bathroom to check
keytones./Pete father of Lucas age 10, t1 since 94, pumping since 12/99