Re: [IP] Animas Pump Recall

"Anne E. Koch" wrote:

> I would like to hear from anyone who is using the Animas pump.  Just
> received information on this and it looks good, but personal accounts would
> help me with my decision.

Since we are looking at getting the pump for my son by October, we have been
researching all the pumps. Our CDE knew that we were looking at the Animas and
the Disetronic because they were both waterproof. She also just got back from
that big conference in California (forgot what it was called) and said that
Animas looked great.

THEN....she called me early this week and said the Animas pumps had been

Narrowed our choice pretty quickly.

email @ redacted
Homepage ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/Allison/
HoJoTalkies ~ http://www.kane-enterprises.net/HoJoTalkies/
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
-- Mother Teresa

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

Get your hands dirty, get a little insane,
come out and play with me, barefoot in the rain.
--Howard Jones