[IP] Re:administrative school policies for children on insulin pumps

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for their quick and timely response to my
inquiry regarding testing at the students desk. I have received some very
informative and useful ammo to use. (Once again Curtis thank you!!!!)  Many
people have inquired as to what state. It is in Pennsylvania. I will keep
everyone posted. Please keep sending as much information as possible.