Re: [IP] Grieving soul

Jan, there are all kinds of support groups on the net.  Have her go to
egroups and she will most likely find a support group there.  This touches
my heart because it was 3 years ago tomorrow that my Dad died. A day I will
never forget because 13 years before that (at almost the exact time) he was
walking me down the aisle.

Dauna