Re: [IP] no phones

In a message dated 8/31/00 9:03:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< To add to it, I never go on a trip
 without juice boxes in my car/carry on bag.  >>
 iam  planning  on   going to a  church retraeat in  nov and i  plan ot
packa   cooler  with  jucie  and   snacks  to  carry with me     just in
case   even  when i worked  (  doctors  force  me to  stop  working   due
to   other  health  reasons)  i  packed  loads of  jucie and   snacks   other
 laughed at  me    about the  amountof  food i  carried  with  me   until
they  seeen  a  reaction  and  i  did not  want to   depend on  vending
machines  they are  amchines  and   can   brake   down anytime louann