[IP] Re: pump feature wish list

I agree with moving the click to the other end of the mm508 pump.
I too have hit the bolus button when trying to "unclip" the darn

Another thing, if they moved it to the other end, the pump would then
be up-side-down which would mean the air bubble would all go to the
back of the reservoir instead of into the tubing!  A BIG PLUS!!!!