[IP] FastTake Meters

I have been using FastTake meter for over 2 years and it has worked great, but have noticed that some users have reported having problems with the strips - reading very high - Strips: Lot #1013707, Code #10 - I have been using the same lot and code over 1 month with no abnormal readings, since I am going on a trip this comming Monday I am concerned - has any one run into similar problems?  Any information is appreciated.