[IP] Re: Testing in class

Just had to comment on all the stuff I have been reading about the problems
and schools. I guess we are very lucky as it has never even been questioned
about doing blood tests. Ryan just does it in his class whenever needed.I am
so glad we do not have a problem like this and sorry to hear some of you are
having such trouble.I have never even heard of a 504 till now guess we dont
need such a thing in Canada.Keep on fighting.