RE: [IP] no phones

Sheila Morris wrote:

>>Bravo!! Bravo!!! I couldn't agree with you more.  My diabetes has been my
responsiblilty since I was diagnosised at 15 yrs. old.  I wouldn't have had
it any other way.  In the 12.5 years I had diabetes only once have I been
picked up by an ambuluance and taken to the hospital.  Some say I'm lucky I
just think I've been pretty damn well prepared.  <<

I've also feel the same way, but I've depended on family members as well,
we've all pretty much taken care of my diabetes ourselves.  In the 37 years
I have had 'betes, I have never been taken to a hospital for D problems nor
has any member of my family called 911 for me.  We've always handled
whatever happened ourselves.  And, I plan to keep it that way.

RoseLea and Max...