Re: [IP] Found a use for extra tubing! ;)

>Well, I think I found a use for all my extra tubing.  Bird Toys!  My
>cockatiel loves the stuff, So I took off the needle end of my sil tubing
>and tied it up in his cage and on his play gym and wallah...  His new
>favorite toy!

Hey, we will have to try that with our cockatiel! He wants nothing to do
with most play toys. Will have to keep a close eye on him though as he
is a chewer and I don't know how good it would be to have him eating
that plastic stuff... For sure it would be bad to give him any "used"
tubing with insulin still in it!