[IP] success

Today i spoke briefly to Matt's Middle School Principal. I already have a
formal meeting with him and the school nurse next week. But i mentioned to
him that i've never done a formal 504 so he will have to be patient with me.
His reply was even without a 504 he will do whatever is necessary to
accomodate Matt and his needs. He said we can formally do a 504 if we want.
And most certainly will do one in 8th grade to carry over into high school!
Yippee!  Good start. Have enough transition jitters as it is. Also noticed
the 6th grade hallway is right near the nurses office!  And the principal
pointed out that gym is also right next to nurses office!  Yippee!