Re: [IP] no phones

I think you have spoken wisely Sara. To add to it, I never go on a trip
without juice boxes in my car/carry on bag.  In fact, when I am on a plane I
either place my carry on under the seat in front of me or take the 2 boxes
out of it and place them in my purse.  Often times, the flight attendants are
just to busy to stop what they are doing to attend to me immediately.  That
is my responsibility.  This is also why I check BG often on trips and
especially before I board a plane.  I also agree that sometimes it is better
to be a little high then a little low.  I've been there, done that and I hate
it when it happens.  Like last nite when I bolused twice for a piece of cake
and went to 42, treated with 2 boxes of HiC and 1 hour later was 65.  Oh,
when will I ever learn????  Needless to say, I felt so miserable I went to
bed with my meter and juice boxes........Not fun!
We do need to accept total responsibility for our disease.  My husband was a
wonderful help mate but I just hate it when I do these dumb things.  Oh well,
this is a new, wonderful day and I am happy to be alive even though we here
in Hot Springs had a temp of 111 yesterday for the highest temp in the
nation.  We are promised 110 today.  Be Cool............Jackie P