Re: [IP] insurance denied

Beth,

I can understand the frustration.  Before launching an attack, are
all the i's dotted and t's crossed first?  Perhaps there is more that
can be done first.

For example, did the doctor send in a "certificate of medical
necessity", and if so, what did they specify?  If not, why not?

Tim, father of Trent, 4, pumping saline