Re: [IP] pump features

At 05:47 AM 08/31/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Sara, who only needed the backlight and has no need for a vibrator...uh.  i
 >mean a vibrating pump!

<he, he>

Seriously... I can see where the vibrating pump feature could be useful for
those that are hard of hearing and for people that don't want to interrupt
meetings, etc. The way they should do it, however, is to make some of these
added features optional. I personally wouldn't use either the remote or the
vibro-alarm. If I could get the pump for less money without features like
this, then that would be a better deal. They could have the 508 <plain>,