Re:[IP] Chat Thurs. Night 8-31 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hi Everybody,  Is it that time Already? Well I Guess It is!!! Thats right
its time for another great Thursday night chat at 9:00PM EDT (2AMGMT) Time
in the IP Anytime Chat room!!  I would like to take this Time to invite ALL
Veteran,Newbie,Parents,Future Pumpers And ANYONE Interested in insulin Pump
Therapy to the chat tonight!!  Bring your own Chairs, PC'S & Favorite
beverages and come on in and join us and we will have a great time!!  Here
is the chat address shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   To Log
into the chat you will have to enter the e-mail address you use when joining
insulin-pumpers as the USERNAME, And use the password (pumper) all in lower
case letters to Log into the chat!! If you run into any problems just follow
the on screen instructions at the site!!  SEE YOU ALL AT THE IP CHAT SITE!!
And Remember a REAL FRIEND is one who walks in when the rest of the world
walks out on YOU!!!    Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o)