[IP] The Newbie Chronicles Continued...

Actually, this one is just a "looking at the bright side". I had great
numbers all day yesterday...like really great...until the potluck
dinner. My luck wasn't so good. I miscalculated what I should have
bolused for. I got home ~3hrs after I was 295. Before bed, an hour later
down to 221. Something told (actually you guys) don't go to bed so far
from my target. So I bolused, set the alarm clock for 3 to check again
363. At this point I suspected the meal still, but wondered about the
set (I'm due to change today, again advice from you all). So I set the
clock again, and I was 237. I bolused again a bit (.5) (relieved to see
I was coming down) and woke up with 124. SUCCESS!!!! I was a bit rest
broken, but right at my target. When I first woke up I was frustrated,
because I was trying to go to bed a bit early because I feel like I am
coming down with a cold...perhaps that could also explain the high, but
I suspect the meal. I've been feeling cold-like for a couple of days,
and my number have been great. But when I really get down to it, I feel
like I handle this situation well...thanks for all of your help and
sound advice. What makes this story funny is a guy was at the potluck on
MDI. I think I at least had him thinking about the pump. I told him my
numbers are generally good, but what I value the pump for is when they
aren't good, how easy it is to get them back in range! Thanks for