Re: [IP] Testing in class

I was just curious, where are you living? Because it sounds as though I
should be be quite Thankful for where I am. Our school has bent over
backwards to accomodate the students and their diabetes. I certainly do
understand the conceren of being exposed to certain types of diseases. The
policy here on the  blood born diseases was simple; every grading the doctor
had to sign and send in a statement saying that none of those diseases were
present in the childs blood. Should a disease show up in one of the testings
then other arrangements would be made. There are four students at our school.
Maybe a suggestion on this type of policy could be made and would be a good
source of a middle ground for all involved. This happens to be an Elementary
school and my daughter has tested anywhere at any time she has ever needed to
since being in the school we have never had a problem! I hope you find
something that works!
Laurie Mom to Jenna