[IP] Re: insurance fights

email @ redacted writes:

<<  So... the point
 here is never to take "no" for an answer when it comes to insurance >>

Oh, gosh. We probably all have our horror stories. You need to check and
doublecheck all of the paperwork they send you to make sure they are applying
deductibles to the right people and applying the proper coverage to the
proper items. I can't tell you the endless amount of calls I used to make to
BC/BS of New Jersey over the years, although it HAS gotten better. They have
"flagged" our account, which means a warning comes up and must be read by the
claims processor before she proceeds with claims for Paul. This has been a