[IP] Switched soda = Health violation (at least here)

Hi All,

I know in the past we have talked about restaurants serving regular soda
instead of diet.

Recently I was at a fast-food restaurant that had a serve yourself soda
dispenser. Regular soda was hooked up to the diet fountain and I didn't
realize it until after I had finished eating.  I was ready to write a
"RANT" letter to the corporate headquarters....Instead I called the local
Department of Environmental Health to see what they had to say.

They took a complaint and today I got a call back from the health
inspector......

To summarize..... IT IS NOT ADVISABLE FOR THE RES;TAURANT TO MAKE THAT
MISTAKE AGAIN.

In the past I have had places "pretty much ignore" me when I pointed out
that the diet had regular.  They may not like it, BUT I doubt that they
ignore the health department......

The inspector said that health departments through out the U.S. have a
similar responsibility.

Jim S.