[IP] Re: naming pump

<Liz responded to my post:>
Todd wrote:
<<P.S. Is this naming the pump primarily something done by the women
pumpers? (it never occurred to me to name it!) Hmmm....>>
<A tad bit of a generalization here, perhaps.  I never even considered
naming my pump (though I have named cars and boats), and I am definitely
a woman.>

Ok Liz, definitely a generalization, I confess! Obviously some men name
the pump and some women don't. But I found it interesting... I'm glad so
many of you are so creative!

And Bonnie (ahem!), I've never named any body parts either...sorry to be
so dull!

I did take lots of time thinking about the names for our two children
though! (Jonathan and Deborah, now 21 and 19)