Re: [IP] Lattest A1C "Yipee"

In a message dated 8/30/00 8:43:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi Everyone,    Just had to take a few minutes to fill you in on my
 Gooddddddd news!! When I first started pumping on Oct.4,1999 my A1C was 7.0
 after 6 years of MDI,     Then 3 months after pumping it shot up to a 9.4
 This kind of discouraged Me but my Endo. told me to hang in there because
 some A1C'S go up after the first 3 months of pumping and not to let it
 bother me!!" He said it was part of the learning curve", Well on my 6th
 month my A1C went back down to 6.8!! I thought that was great!! But are you
 ready for this today after ten months of pumping my A1C came in at a 6.3!!!
 Yipeee!!!  If you would of told me 4 years ago when my A1C'S were in the
 13's to 14's that I would someday feel this good and have A1C's in the low
 6's, I would never of believed it!! I Thank God for such a Good Medical Team
 coaching me!! And I  also thank every one of you for all the support and
 info.over the past 9 months!!   Because Together We can all help each other
 make a Difference!!!   Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o) >>
Great job CJ I can only hope my next test is as good as yours! My 3 month
number was 6.7 and I now I can do better. Roger C dx 12/12/47 pm 5/8/00