Re: [IP] test strips

8-30-00

Dear Chuck,
Your Doctor is right. If your medical insurance carrier
is registered to do business in Pennsylvania and/or has issued a medical
insurance policy to you, a Pennsylvania resident, then they must pay for
your necessary diabetic
supplies, test strips(blood and urine), syringes, and yes if your need
is certified by your endocrinologist, your Insulin pump. This has been
the law of Penna.
sice I believe Feb. 1999. PLEASE Contact your local memeber of the
Penna. House of Representatives and him for a copy of the Act. He/She
will gladly get it for you. It Constituent Service. Good Luck!!

Greg M.