[IP] ketone testing; fastake

The Precision Xtra meter tests glucose and ketones (separate strips,
separate calibrator chips.) See the review at childrenwithdiabetes.com.

We got a Fasttake as a freebie in June; I have the impression that a lot of
diabetes camps have been getting Fasttakes to give away.  We love the fast
result and very small sample and capillary action of the new strip.  It also
seems very reliable - no weird highs or lows.  Lifescan offered to send us a
second Fasttake for Nora to use at school; we're waiting on a back order.  I
think they'll be around for a long time.

Sally, mom to Nora, 6, dx @ 4