Re: [IP] New Pump features

I would like to see two ways of doing a temp basal:  1) the ability to raise
all basals by a set percentage- i.e. by 10%, which will automatically change
the temp basals as the normal basals change, and 2) the ability to raise the
basals across the board by a set number of units, i.e. by 0.1 units per hour,
which would also change as the normal basals change.  As it stands now, I
have to remember to change the temporary basal each time the normal basals
change, and for those of us who run multiple different basal rates in a day.

aka Mouse