Re: [IP] Re: Administrative procedures, students using insulin pumps

email @ redacted
> He, The director of student services, said there were 3 incidences of
> exposure in 1999 from student testing. There is a meeting on 9/14 with the
> school board. Can anybody help.  THANK YOU!!!     Alecia (mother of Ian,

I'm no expert on this but ,wouldn't you have to have contact with the
blood in an open wound .(meaning I poke myself and it be in contact with
the other persons open wound for it to be contracted)
I would be more worried about kids sharing there lancet device without
changing it.
But if this is a concern then maybe we should also look at gym class,
after school sports ,where the children scrape there knees and elbows
and could infect each other with hepatitis

         Gordon Keys