Re: [IP] Re: pumps and x-ray machines

In a message dated 8/30/00 5:44:53 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< n June we visited Washington D. C.  Everywhere we went they had some kind
 x-ray machine.  We didn't have Amanda go through them with her pump, the
 guards used their wands.  Was this the right thing to do or were we going
 overboard with concern??
Have no clue on this one. When we picked Nic up at the airport and we had to
go through that I told them it was her insulin pump and the bag had her
insulin in it and they just hand checked it. The guy checking had a pump on