Re: [IP] Re: insurance question

I've been fighting with BCBS for years now.  They even denied a claim from
the emergency room.  I was admitted to the ICU that night, after arriving at
the hospital with a bs of 12, given D50 three times, and still kept going
low.  They said it was not an emergency.  Now if I need to make an ER visit,
I have to get a referral from my primary care Doc.  Last time it took 6 hours
for the Doc to call me back.  Does anyone else have to do this?