[IP] websites & hyperlinks

> that it is alright to post my website here.  He has also put a link to it
> his web site.  Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.  The web
> site is...........www.type1info.com.(Children Have Rights In School).

In light of the above post, I'd like to *inform* or enlighten people about
sending hyperlinks and addies. IF you leave spaces around it, it will come
through so others can simply click on. The above link is connected by
..........'s and a (. If it had been posted with spaces around it, as
www.type1info.com it would come through as a hyperlink and easily accessed.
I'm supposing that if it doesn't come through as a hyperlink on the poster's
PC, it won't to the recipients' either.  Ummmmm -oh, yeah - YMMV ܰ
Jan & Bluda Sue