[IP] ideas for new pump features

you asked:
I would like to compile a list of new features that a pump should have, and
send tham to MiniMed.
Please post any ideas.

my need:  I am type II diabetic who uses between 200-250 units/day (Yes, it is a lot, but that amount works!...the variance depends on what I eat, of course)....so anyway - i would like to have a pump that holds more insulin  and can give larger boluses at a time (I know I could get the factory to change this, but I won't do this)....some meals take up to 50 units, I do 25 units at a time....Not to mention me even trying to eat chocalot!!!!!  not worth all of that insulin - rather have a potato!

so anyway - my suggestion is to have a pump for type 2 who need to take large amonts of insulin!   I have a minimed 508 and am happy with all features of it, except not waterproof (I have case).