Re: [IP] Re: Administrative procedures, students using insulin pumps

In a message dated 8/30/00 9:58:48 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Their procedure reads as follows:
 glucose testing will not be permitted at the student's desk. All testing
 be completed away from other students in order to prohibit the possibility
 blood contaminationand/or blood splattering of other students >>

Then I hope children (and teachers) who get paper cuts, stuck with a
thumbtack, etc., have the decency to do it in the back of the room, away from
the other children. Same goes for bloody scrapes on the playground.

I know this doesn't help, but I could'nt resist.

Jan and Elvis