[IP] DEX Strips

I have another set of DEX strips if anyone is still interested (four more
boxes to send out, the rest I'll keep)

The first set I sent to Michelle Martinez just came back to me as
undeliverable (they have two return notice dates of delivery and it says
unclaimed on package).

Michelle if you are reading this please please tell me how to get this package
to you.  I don't want to publicize the address you gave me on the list but
please send me your address and if there is better place to send to you (maybe
at work so someone will be there to receive it??).