[IP] The Best People in the world are pumpers

SNIP>>>>Subject: RE: [IP] case for fastake
Email me.  You can have mine, I don't use it.
- -- Sherry

A BIG Thank you to all of you I have had several offers for the
case....accepted the first one offered, Thank you, George Lovelace.   What
an incredible bunch of generous supporting people you all are.   I believe
IPrs are the very best humanity has offer, just a little glitch in the
pancreas, other than that the most perfect!!  Thank you all for your

PS, if they ever send mine, y'all remember then I will have an extra for
someone else.