Re: [IP] Re: insurance question

I wouldn't let their head games beat you, Ali, or they will have won and got
what they want, while you are stuck with inferior care.
What would that prove???
Keep up the fight, and suggest that maybe the Treatment Authorisation rquest
form that "Worked" be kept in the Dr.'s file for duplication. They are just
being 'wangies', and there's no reason why you should live in defeat.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.

Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insurance question