No Subject

SNIP>>>>>>Jan and Blundasue said: "We knew of an instance where the speakers
had such a high decibel limit that they had to be turned on in stages to
avoid blowing out the storeroom windows. If that can happen, I suppose your
pacemaker could be affected.<<<<<<SNIP

Well, I know your hearing is affected!!!.   Lordy, I wish I had not listened
to my rock and roll with the sound jaxed to the max....now I have to say a
lot of "what'd you say?"    Don't you wish we could convince those younguns
of the damage they are doing to their hearing?  Ahhh, well, live and learn!