Re: [IP] Re: insurance question

It seams BCBS has made a special point of not paying for pump supplies.  I
started my pump in March 1999, and it's been a battle ever since.  I've even
considered going off the pump because of it, it can be so frustrating.  I
have a lifetime script from my Doc and they still want a referal every month,
and it has to be written a certain way or they refuse to pay.  Seams that
between the insurance co, and fighting with the Doc's office to get it right,
it's not worth the hassle.
Ali