[IP] Re: insurance question

I remember seeing a posting here several weeks ago about some new
legislation(?) or directive in NJ about the coverage for diabetic supplies
and how the insurance companies could no longer deny coverage. This was not
the one related to Medicare. I have been fighting with BC/BS about payment
for pump supplies (IV prep, Remove, etc. ) and feel that if I could direct
them to this, they might reconsider payment.  If anyone remembers seeing
this, or knows where I can get more info, please post it or email me at
email @ redacted - thanks.  Brynn