No Subject

Todd wrote:
<<P.S. Is this naming the pump primarily something done by the women
pumpers? (it never occurred to me to name it!) Hmmm....>>

A tad bit of a generalization here, perhaps.  I never even considered
naming my pump (though I have named cars and boats), and I am definitely a

With two healthy daughters both conceived, gestated, and borne while I was
on Humalog (to add a topical touch).  For what it's worth...