[IP] Babies - The hard way or the easy way

My husband and I have spent many hours discussing
children and how to bring them into our lives.  I am
curious as to if any of you have adopted? Did you have
any problems because you were diabetic?  What was the
process like?  For those that had them "naturally"
what would you recommend for pregnant diabetics?  What
were the problems you faced?  Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?