Re: [IP] Humalog vs. Regular Insulin and Pregnancy

I am pregnant also.  Due October 26
Not much time to write now (just got home from work).
Please e-mail me so we can talk more about this.  I am
sorting through the 251 messages that I got-I
obviously subscribed to the wrong version of this
group.  Anyway.  My address is:   email @ redacted
Terry