[IP] Family Education

Sherry. I also have felt terribly isolated. Brynn's D is such a huge
part of my life and I wish there was someone (besides my weary husband)
to talk to about it regularly. When I bring it up with my friends they
look confused and then usually make some comment that applies to T2
like,"well how much sugar is he allowed?" " He'll outgrow this if he
watches his diet right?" I hate this disease, what it's done to my
little boy, and our family, and my life.     Teresa mom to Brynn, dx
5-99, pumping 6 mos.