Re: [IP] Family Education?

Unfortunately I feel that alot of the problem with educating the people who you love is that this is such an individual disease. I am amazed that people are able to survive on 20 units a day with a pump....I am on like 106. When my wife reads something it is 50-50 as to whether it applies to my care....this frustrates the hell out of her. excuse the language....it's alot of information for anyone to digest and when you don't have it it is even harder. Does your husband go to the doctor with you? That helps my wife. Good Luck.