Re: [IP] Replying to posts

At 02:37 PM 08/29/00 email @ redacted wrote:
 >How do you designate one post you wish to reply to?  If I hit reply it
includes
 >the whole list.  Would one have to delete all the the subject one would
respond
 >to?
 >I have never been on a list quite like this. Help Please.
 >Lurline

I assume that you are getting the digests. One way to handle it is to copy
the part of the message you wish to respond to and paste that into a new
message.

It's easier to respond if you're on the "main list" (individual messages)
instead of the digest... however you get a whole lot more mail too.

Sam