Re: [IP] Chocolate craving

Spot wrote:

>>Chocolate bars contain a lot of tryptophane. When sugar is added the
tastes great and when insulin acts on the sugar the tryptophane converts to
serotonin a neurotransmitter that is an antidepressant and gee I feel good
drug. So no wonder you can be addicted to chocolate it is addictive,
cheaper and more fun than Prozac or  Paxil.<<

And I heard that the chocolate that Mars uses (in M&Ms and other products)
contains a lot of antioxidants due to the type of cacao beans they use...
another good reason to EAT CHOCOLATE!  :o)

RoseLea and Max...